Thursday, January 21, 2010

Free Video Tutorial – Realistic Drop Shadows

Whew….its finally done! 

Earlier in the week I mentioned that I am currently working on putting together a Designer Course that is chalk full of video classes and corresponding coursework to teach those of you wanting to become a digital scrapbook designer but just don't know where to start.  This class is going to be huge I have now realized and will definitely take longer than I anticipated to complete.  So to give you a taste of what's to come I have decided to put one of the classes up here for free!  This lesson in the course focused on making a realistic drop shadow by introducing you to the warp mode and create layer technique so that you can manipulate your shadow on its own layer giving you much more control how it looks without disrupting your element. 

Please give me some feedback and if you have any other lessons you would like to see, let me know and I will do my best to add them to the course and add them up for free. 

So without further ado check out how to make a quick realistic shadow in Photoshop cs3.

Please note:  I am still working out the kinks on how to get the full size video up here without having to change my blog layout again. 

Digital Scrapbook Designer Course :: In this lesson: Realistic Drop Shadows

2 comments:

Webfrau on January 21, 2010 at 3:58 PM said...

Thanks Kerr that was really interesting and helpful. I'm sure I can apply the principles in PSE. It was fun to hear your voice too. :)

Taly on January 22, 2010 at 2:21 AM said...

Thank you so much for putting this up for free. Was very helpful!

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template