Monday, December 7, 2009

What I am working on

Well its been a long weekend.  We almost finished one bathroom and fixed the toilet in the other.  I still have to sand and paint the guest bathroom.  Then I will be done except for a few out of the way things.  Happy days!

I do have to finish painting trim in my daughters room.  I got it all painted last night.  We painted it pink.  PINK PINK….I am talking Piiiinnnnnkkkkkk!  It will be very cute though when I am done.  I have to paint her door too.  The 3 yr old decided her door was a great canvas and expertly used markers to adorn it.  Fun, for her, not so much for me. 

So while I have been up since about 5:30 am, my motivation has been left in bed for the time being where I do believe I shall find myself momentarily.  I wiped, tired, been running a low grade fever for a few days, and need to catch up on some much needed rest.  Hopefully waking Mini up early means she too will slumber with me for a while and allow me some much needed zzzzzzz’s. 

I will be updating more probably later in the day but there is a new freebie up and I will likely be adding some tutorials, photographs, and maybe a new recipe. 

Oh and if I spelled anything wrong please forgive me…I'm fresh outta toothpicks and my eyelids are going on vacation to the south without my consent.  Darn things have a mind of their own.

sleepily,

Kerr

0 comments:

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template