Sunday, December 6, 2009

My wee lil friend

I found this lil guy hopping around outside my front porch.  I was taken by him  because he was soooo small.  Cute as he could be, he would just sit there looking at me.  I couldnt pass on the moment so I grabbed my Canon and starting taking so  many shots.  These are all SOOC (straight out of camera) so no photoshop magic was worked on them.  I thought they were great as is cuz he was such a cute lil dude. 

We all remember our lil froggy guy from summer.  Oh, and just so you dont sick peta on me…we found him a gorgeous lil spot over by the fountain in our front yard where he happily continued his day after his famous photo shoot. 

little frog

little frog1

 

I love frogs.  Little ones, big ones, short ones, fat ones, bumpy ones, and smooth one.  I think they are just too cute.

0 comments:

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template