Sunday, November 29, 2009

Updates

With the new look and all the work going on to update the blog I will be making it so it acts as a website and not a blog.

If you have any issues please just let me know but from now on the start page will be  the beginning page and you can use all the links up top and the labels on the side to find the posts your looking for.

If you subscribe in reader all the new posts will show up in reader (or at least they should).  I hope this all works and thanks for understanding all the craziness that is my blog lately I am just trying to make life easier for me so I can update everyday and bring you new things more quickly and easily.

 

Kerr

0 comments:

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template