Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Photo from Halloween

My middle child is quite the card.  She could literally run the free world (you think I kid!) and often times I find her trying to rule my house like Judge Judy.  Well it was quite fitting when she decided she wanted to be Cleopatra for Halloween.  We had fun doing her makeup and I thought she was just gorgeous.  I just love this pretty little face, and yes, I am biased. 

 

20091031_0314

Camera Stats:

Camera Model    Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
Shooting Date/Time    10/31/2009 6:52:52 AM
Shooting Mode    Shutter-Priority AE
Tv( Shutter Speed )    1/8
Av( Aperture Value )    6.3
Metering Mode    Center-Weighted Average Metering
Exposure Compensation    0
ISO Speed    100
Lens    18.0 - 200.0 mm
Focal Length    173.0 mm
Image Size    3888x2592
Image Quality    RAW
Flash    On
Flash Type    External E-TTL
Flash Exposure Compensation    0
Red-eye Reduction    On
Shutter curtain sync    1st-curtain sync
White Balance Mode    Auto
AF Mode    Manual focusing
Picture Style    Portrait
Sharpness    3
Contrast    2
Saturation    2
Color tone    2
Color Space    sRGB
Noise Reduction    Off

    0 comments:

     

    Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template