Tuesday, September 25, 2007


I havent posted lately and wanted to start updating my blog so here are some freebies. I will be adding daily now that I am caught up at home!

Here are some doodles that I hand drew in my artrage program. They are in png format and all on the same file so to use them seperately just use your lasso tool in your program like photoshop and cut them and make them on their own layer and save it as a new file. If anyone needs help just let me know and maybe that can be a new tutorial that I can do.

Do with them what you will. I just ask that you dont use them for profit in any way. Simple right!

Enjoy

Get them here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template