Friday, September 28, 2007

Rusted Metal Page Kit


Here is the latest kit I have done. Its not up for sale as of yet because I dont yet have a place to call home. I am currently striving for a position at Digital Scrapbook Place and am working with a fantastic designer there to help me along and get ready for that position. Any comments or critiques? Be nice now LOL.

I really strive to not make my kits cookie cutter if you know what I mean. I dont have 12 elements all recolored and 14 papers that arent well thought out. I concentrate on a set number of items in each kit that are high quality and not exact design replicas that have simply been recolored.

1 comments:

Heather on October 21, 2007 at 5:36 PM said...

I appreciate the fact that you do no make cookie cutter kits as the market is filled with those kind. The colors of this kit are gorgeous but as a redhead I am partial to these lol. I love all the wrapped effects you have used here. The embossed look is very nice. Another favorite and hope it becomes available somewhere. Good luck on your design ventures.

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template