Saturday, April 28, 2007

New Kit 4 SNL Challenge *Modern Elegance*

I recently finished a kit for DSP(the link to dsp is in my links list at the side----->). Its for the SNL challenge and has a set of colors that we are given. Its the first time I have participated and really enjoyed being apart of it. I think I will continue to do so while sharpening my design skills. In order to get this kit you must partake in SNL and upload your designs to it.

I may upload it here in the future. Here it is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi if your looking for exposure you may do it by advertising on DigiScrapdepot.com Swee you there! You can also add your tutorials in the forum under PSCS" Tutorials for Round Corners. Thanks!

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template