Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another new Page Kit...Turquoise Blues


And here is yet another page kit. This one I call Turquoise Blues, for obvious reasons, because there are lots of blues and multiple elements inlaid with turquoise. This kit is rich with golds and has a stitched ribbon with realistic shadowing making it jump off the page(difficult to see in the preview here). The papers are deeply textured and have plenty of depth of color. To top it off you have a turquoise flourish trimmed in gold. Any thoughts? I hope you like it! Of course any comments or suggestions are welcome.

1 comments:

Heather on October 21, 2007 at 4:57 PM said...

Oh this kit is just up my alley, the kind of style I love...well I am an addict and love all styles but this is gorgeous. I especially love the deep tones interlaced with turquoise and gold. The frame is so antique looking and the charms are wonderful. Where does one get a hold of this one please? You are a wonderful designer.

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template