Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog Freebie!!!

Heres a freebie! Its a cute set of tags with a cool bonus! I made a string hanger for it so that your tag can look truly realistic and hung off your digital page!

The string has a front and a back so that you can put your tag in between and make it truly touchable! Anyway I hope you enjoy the freebie there will be more to come as I can find time to make them but have every intention of making them regularly now!

If you use them please let me know I would love to see how you use them! Leave me a comment in the chat box with the info. Thanks!

Tag Your It Embellishment Set
Click here to get the set
(you may have to register to download but its free!)

Kerr

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

ScrapyRose on August 28, 2008 at 6:56 AM said...

Thank you so much!! These cute little tags will work for paper or digital scarp!! Such an added bonus!! Thank you for your talents.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the tags!!!! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute tags!! Thank you! :)I am glad that you are back to designing. I hope your DH is doing better.

Anonymous said...

thank you, these will be so useful

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tags. tyvm

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template