Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Kit in Progress....

Well here is my newest kit...in progress as there are a few more things that need to be done like a folded ribbon I havent finished. I have been really wanting to do a grungy old cardboard kit and this is what I have come up with. Its a break from my other kits that I have been doing and I have really had fun going in a different direction.

It will get more color from the folded ribbon that is the same color as the turquoise paper but I am thinking I should change the overall hue of the small piece of paper because it kinda gets lost on the grid paper. I may make the flourish a tidge smaller and make a cardboard hang tag instead of the brad...dunno just thinking out loud and thats what I love about blogging :)

Its still in progress like I said but wanted anyone who stops by to leave me some feedback since this kit is so out of my element. Any thoughts? Comments? Additions/subtractions you feel will add to the kit? I am pretty happy with it but thats just me :)

1 comments:

Nicole Young | Urban Wings Art on October 3, 2007 at 11:44 PM said...

This is awesome!! I definitely think you have a knack for designing!!! Keep up the good work!!!

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template