Friday, October 5, 2007

New Kit finished - Can you name it?

Here is my newest kit all finished. With torn old paper, torn and stained cardboard, grungy old stapled and folded ribbon, and other very old weathered elements, this kit is complete with grungy heavily textured backgrounds.

I have no idea what to call this kit??? Any ideas? If you do please send them too me. If your name gets chosen you will get a surprise freebie! Dont worry you will be pleasantly surprised!

If you like this kit please drop me a comment I love to hear from people.

6 comments:

Irene Alexeeva on October 15, 2007 at 10:01 AM said...

Say...
1) Slightly Scratched
2)Heart of Scrunge (scratch + grunge) :)
Hope these ideas could help you to mname your most beautiful kit in your own creative way!
WTG Kerri! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

yep, I have a name for it:

DARN, this is good stuff, I must buy it now!!

Kinda long, but it describes it perfectly!!! LOL

Heather on October 21, 2007 at 1:34 PM said...

I just found your blog but unfortuately there is a bandwidth problem right now. I love this kit and here is my name suggestion albeit kind of late.

Tattered Bliss

Kerr on October 21, 2007 at 2:06 PM said...

Wow! bandwidth should not be a problem??? I dont understand I will check into it!

I wasnt aware that blogger had bandwidth restraints so I am totally taken aback by this. I do thank you for your input and love the name!

Kerr on May 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM said...

ppi kit

Beachcomber on September 13, 2008 at 10:56 PM said...

Weathered Gold Grunge

Beautiful kit.

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template