Monday, November 24, 2008

ATTENTION: Blog Freebies!

Hey all you faithful bloggers!

I just wanted to clear something up as there has been some consfusion on my blog freebies.  

I love to make all my wonderful friends freebies I really do.  I enjoy seeing you all rewarded for joining me either here at my blog or at DSP.  What I want you all to be aware of is this:

My blog freebies are lovingly given out to show my appreciation but after about two weeks (sometimes longer but never sooner!  I will always give you enough time to snag them!) the links will EXPIRE and they will then be available in the DigitalScrapbookplace.com store.

I hope this clears things up and you understand why some of you are not able to get my previously posted freebies that are older than two weeks.  

Thanks for you understanding and be sure to either follow my blog or subscribe in your reader so that you dont miss them when they are free!

Kerr

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/madagascar-party-supplies.html]madagascar Party Supplies[/url].

 

Digital Scrapbooking Designs by Kerr Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template